Sunday, January 01, 2006

leavin' on a jet plane...

in a few short hours i'll be leaving for Guatemala City, with 3 backpacks - small, medium and large. i've seen many of the people i wanted to but of course there could have been more time, better time... time, time, time. that seemed to be the hardest thing to find these last few days. thankfully, this morning i had a wonderful TIME with some dear friends in Lincoln today reflecting on the year past and toasting to the one to come. i'd recommend doing that with some people every year... and we decided, why not more than just once a year?
Welcome 2006... may it be better than any of us expect!

5 comments:

Darby said...

God bless your travels!
Wish I could have seen you.
I'll pray for you all the time. Thanks for putting up a blog. Good idea.

sarah said...

blessings on you, dear one. my piper group has already been praying for you, and i will continue to pray for you daily. thanks for putting up a blog. love you!!

The Women of the Word said...

Oh My! I did not get to see you before you left, Emily, Jason and Arnie& I wil all be praying for you. We know God will use you and teach you much on this venture. For His Kingdom, We love you.....

Daphne said...

yeah!! can't wait to hear more kate. glad you got there safely! loves and hugs, didi

sarah said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.