Sunday, December 18, 2005

before it all began...

well here it is! the first of (hopefully) many entries on this amazing phenomenon of our time. wonderful, really, to be able to offer thoughts, news, comings and goings for all to see from anywhere with a computer connected to the internet.

come and go. comment. keep me filled in on news and events. peruse. enjoy. thanks for being interested in my little life.

fondly,
kate

1 comment:

The Women of the Word said...

WOW will have it's first city wide Bible study Jan 17th at the Mid-America Center in CB. Amazing things God has done. It must be a real threat because I am under attack. Greater is He who is in me, than he who is in the world! We are praying for 300 women and I have 100 Bibles ready to give away. I am writting a series on "The Seasons of a Woman's life" -6 one a month, with homework and encouragement for the weeks in between the studies. My hope is that women will get together in small groups, pair up, and meet at coffee shops, tea rooms, homes or where ever they can discuss their insights and homework and pray together. God is at work and I am amazed! Ca't wait to hear your news. I put your prayer requests right on my computer frame so I will be seeing you daily!